Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2011 Audi A8 wallpapers Road Test & Review

2011 Audi A8 wallpapers Road Test & Review
New pics have been released as well as bit more info. As I guessed, the new A8 using Audi�s aluminum space frame and there will also be a turbo direct injection (TDI) version coming.!

I was never aware of the Audi A8 until I saw Transporter 2. I loved it because it was just a big slab of luxury sedan. Well, Frank Martin, I wouldn�t worry about the cost of repairing your A8 after Transporter 3. Just save your dollars.


I haven�t heard too many details about this car yet other than the drivetrain, but I will assume that it�s riding on an the same  frame as the outgoing 2004 � 2010 A8.  It�ll have adaptive magnetic suspension and�ya know what? Screw that boring stuff. Let�s get to it.

Audi is keeping the 4.2 liter V8 as the base engine, but they�ve done some fiddling with it and have pumped up the ponies to 372 instead of the previous 350.  Hook that up to an all new 8 speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode  and you should get a 0 � 60 sprint of about 5.7 seconds, says Audi.

No comments:

Post a Comment